These are the wiki rules. You must read these before you do anything on this wiki.
These are the rules as of September 16th, 2014
The following rules apply to all users.
1. If you miss roleplay 3 times without giving notice, your character will recieve one automatic vote in elimination. Only roleplayers who gives notice about not being able to attend will recieve subs. A re-cast is possible, but only as last resort.
2. When I ask for silence in the chat while Chris speaks, you must be silent! If somebody talks they will be kicked. If they talk multiple times they will be banned until the end of the episode and their character will not be subbed and will not be protected from elimination.
3. Season 1 will have no returns, so any requests for your character to return will be ignored.
4. Chat mods are assigned at my discretion. You do not ask to become a mod or admin. Doing so will result in a kick.
5. Godplay is not tolerated. If you godplay, the character you used will be given one automatic vote at the next elimination ceremony which cannot be removed.
6. Please keep your contestants in character. (i.e: Lindsay is not a brain surgeon in training waiting for her scholarship to Yale.) You may change their personalities a little bit, but you must ask for my approval.
7. All eliminations are final. Unless you have an immunity idol or Chris decides to eliminate somebody else, you are eliminated.
8. Vandalism is not tolerated. A first offence will result in a three day ban, a second will be a week, a third will be a month, a fourth will be in infinite ban.
9. Spam is not allowed in chat at any times.
10. Bullying, Sectarianism and racism are not tolerated, it will be ignored if it is meant as a joke and does not upset the target, but if it is serious or just upsets someone, a one month ban will be given.
11. Sockpuppetry is not tolerated, making a second account to avert ban or to trick another user will result in an infinite IP ban.
13. You cannot edit pages for characters you do not play. That is up to their current roleplayer.
14. Pornography of any sort will result in an INFINITE BAN.
The following rules apply to Chat Moderators and Administrators.
- Chat mods and admins are to enforce all of the above rules. Breaking any of these rules may earn them a demotion.
- Admins cannot edit protected pages without permission from the Founder.
- Chat mods and admins are not allowed to ban or kick users from the chat for no valid reason. The first two offences will result in a 1 week suspension of their powers. A third offence will result in Chat mod or Admin status being permanently revoked.
Unless an exception is given, all bans are handled in a Four Strikes format.
- If you are banned once, you are banned for three days. Admins and Chat Mods will have their privileges suspended for 1 week.
- If you are banned twice, you are banned for 1 week. Admins and Chat Mods will hae their privileges suspended for 1 month.
- If you are banend three times, you are banned for 1 month and disqualified from the current roleplay. Admins and Chat Mods will have their privileges permanently revoked.
- If you are banned a fourth time, you will be banned forever.